I have been practicing GYROKINESIS® and GYROTONIC® since 2008. At the beginning, I was looking for a rehab after a knee surgery to be able to be back for snowboarding and Judo.
I met a complete method, playing with the body, and led me further than expected.
I am today a certified trainer and I teach these methods in Paris and where ever I travel, especially on kitesurfing spots.
I have also attended :
– GYROKINESIS® Essentials Part 1: A Journey of Spinal Motions Towards Level 1
– GYROTONIC® Level 1 as a Musical Journey
– GYROKINESIS® BREATHING EXPERIENCE with Juliu Horvath
GYROKINESIS® focuses on moving the spine in seven natural directions while training in a group. The spiraling movements are smoothly and fluidly connected. Rhythmical breathing patterns provide the blood with fresh oxygen, and blocked energy is released. The exercises activate the lymphatic and nervous systems, while massaging the internal organs.
The GYROTONIC® method tunes the body and mind by using a specially designed machine that enables complete freedom of movement.
The effects of GYROTONIC® Training:
- Integrating and balancing the mind, body and emotions
- Activating and strengthening the body center
- Training strength, flexibility and stretching all at the same time
- Preventing injuries by balancing out the bone structure
- Removing blockages, allowing a free flow of energy
- “Stress-release” and regeneration
- Increasing vitality
- Elongating, strengthening and stabilizing the spine
The movements are three-dimensional, circular and spiraling. They are executed in a soft and flowing manner and performed with harmonizing breathing patterns. Each movement can be individually interpreted and expressed.